[amibroker] SPLIT

Hello Tomasz,

Nice work you've done!! I've noticed that the split option is also updated
and changes stocks in the portfolio accordingly.

The thing is, though, that sometimes companies decide to split a stock by
a ratio i.e. 1 new for every 2 old stocks, but at the same time they ask
for money
for the new stocks.

I would like to have the option to manage this situation as well.

I would recommend that when split option is selected, apart from the
window for the ratio that appears, another window could appear, asking for
a price that the new stocks are given at. If they are given for free, a 0
(zero) would be enough!!

Thnaks for your time!!
--
Best regards