[amibroker] Price-Volume Ranking description

  • To: AmiBroker Mail list <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Price-Volume Ranking description
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 19 Jun 1999 08:10:37 -0000

Hello, Everyone:

I will have to send out a proper description of P-V Ranking, now that the
formula has been released here. The formula and rules are not completely or
fully described, as they are. It may take me some time before I am satisfied
with how it works.

Also, as the indicator builder is new, there are some graphing feature limits,
too.

Remember, before you start using any indicator for trading, you should know it
intimately!

--

The World of AmiBroker Support

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/amibroker