[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 3.10 released!

Hello Donald:

At about 12:10:09 on 15-Jun-99, you wrote:
DD> On 15-Jun-99, Daniel L. Stripes wrote:
DD>> On about 14-Jun-99 11:28:27, Donald Dalley wrote:
DD>
DD>> > Troubles? I can't get the AmiBroker.guide file to work. It
DD>> > doesn't even list in Multiview's lister.
DD>
DD>> It works fine here, both from the Help menu and by opening from
DD>> within separately running Multiview 40.8 with datatypes.library
DD>> 45.4.
DD>
DD> Everything is OK after an install. I unarced to RAM: and then tried
DD> to read the docs before an install.

Ah, I made the wrong assumption; I should have assumed you meant before
installation rather than assuming you meant after installation.

Or perhaps it's not good to assume at all.... ;-)

Regards,

Daniel

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/amibroker