[amibroker] Re: Custom Indicators

Hi!

>I had a quick look at the features of the custom indicators. At the moment,
>it seems to have one limitation which will stop us from making one with
>more than three graph lines. One I want to make involves 10-12 moving
>averages.

I thought that plotting more than 3 graph lines in the same small indicator
window will result in something unreadable, but..... if you want it - you
will get
it. I will release an update soon which will handle unlimited number of
graph lines :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
Visit AmiBroker WWW Site at: