[amibroker] Re: Stock data for Amibroker

Hello

>On 06-Apr-99, achim.klopsch@xxxx wrote:
>
>> I try to find a server for stockdata.
>> I found no metastock server which supports V5.0
>
>It has been a while since I looked at (presumably) German data sites.
>Does anyone know of a good German data site?
>
>I never found one, for any exchange, anywhere, that had data in MetaStock
>format.

Data in Metastock format is available mostly on CDs (unfortunatelly you have
to pay for them).
So Metastock importer is suitable for historical data. Current data should
be imported using ARexx or ASCII import.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker