[amibroker] Re: Stock data for Amibroker

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Stock data for Amibroker
  • From: Donald Dalley <ddalley@xxxx>
  • Date: 8 Apr 1999 03:41:21 -0000

Hello, Achim:

On 06-Apr-99, achim.klopsch@xxxx wrote:

> I try to find a server for stockdata.
> I found no metastock server which supports V5.0

It has been a while since I looked at (presumably) German data sites.
Does anyone know of a good German data site?

I never found one, for any exchange, anywhere, that had data in MetaStock
format.

> Telestock always answers with Error-messages;

Since the host name cannot be resolved, maybe the address does not exist
anymore.

> What about Arexx-scripts for direct control from IBROWSE?

A simple one, for English data, is in the Aminet.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker