[amibroker] Re: Trying hard but no crash, was: AmiBroker crash - confirmed

Hi, Tomasz:

On 11-Mar-99, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> Well, it NEVER happened to me ..........

That's the way it goes...

> Could you please describe what have you done?
> How much free memory is left?
> Details please.... I can not reproduce it.

A4K, '060, lots of memory (over 24Mb after loading Amibroker)

After a cold boot, I loaded a small database and immmediately tried
deleting a file. Boom! A number of repetitions lead to the same conclusion,
with a complete lock-up.

The only thing that may be unusual, here, is the '060.

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker