[amibroker] Re: Trying hard but no crash, was: AmiBroker crash - confirmed

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Trying hard but no crash, was: AmiBroker crash - confirmed
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 10 Mar 1999 19:58:12 -0000

Well, it NEVER happened to me ..........
I tried several times with/without all windows open but I haven't managed to
crash AmiBroker 3.0 when deleting
a stock from the list.
Could you please describe what have you done?
How much free memory is left?
Details please.... I can not reproduce it.

And note to everyone: if some of you have similiar problem please describe
it in details.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko