[amibroker] Re: Changes - keyfile not honoured

Hello, Tomasz:

On 05-Mar-99, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> OK Donald, I will send you a new one.

Got it - I'll check it out tonight. Thanks!

> That's why it is recommended to use the installation script.

The only reason I tried to do a manual install is that my program drive is
just about filled to capacity - again! The first attempt filled the drive,
then I had to delete things to continue. That's why I suggested making
documentation file and data installation more flexible.

> This is because soon you will be able to see any chart of any function
> (built-in or custom-made).
> AmiBroker 3.1 is the thing which will allow that.

I, for one, can't wait! ;^)

> I have put lot of effort to implement AFL and localize AB and I wanted to
> enable you to use it as soon as possible.

I appreciate what you have done with updating AB - I am sure all here who
use it will also. From my own perspective, I do have an idea of just how much
work it was to get this far. It looks good, but we all have lots of learning
to do now, to make good use of it.

Thanks for the clarifications.

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley