[amibroker] Re: Euro converter is now available

Donald,

>On 23-Jan-99, Angelo Fonseca wrote:
>
>> I am still interested in your importer, and now the BVL is using the EURO
in
>> daily quotations and this means the free data´s format is now a little
more
>> normal (p.e.: 22,45 in EURO instead 4 490,00 ESCUDOS with the problematic
>> spaces).
>
>This is excellent news, Angelo! I will take a look over the weekend.

Good Luck

>> In meantime I would like try your Euro.converter.lha but it is not
present
>> in http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley/Euro.html .
>
>This was never one of my addresses. Click on DEMO on my main page, and
>it will take you to all of my freeware.

OK, I clicked on DEMO and found the software. Thanks.

But in your page if you click on Program Descriptions this details.html
where
you can find the hyperlink Euro.converter.lha in General Support area which
calls http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley/Euro.html but the system answer:
The requested URL /~ddalley/Euro.html was not found on this server.

Regards,

Angelo

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker