[amibroker] Re: Euro converter is now available

On 23-Jan-99, Angelo Fonseca wrote:

> I am still interested in your importer, and now the BVL is using the EURO in
> daily quotations and this means the free data´s format is now a little more
> normal (p.e.: 22,45 in EURO instead 4 490,00 ESCUDOS with the problematic
> spaces).

This is excellent news, Angelo! I will take a look over the weekend.

> In meantime I would like try your Euro.converter.lha but it is not present
> in http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley/Euro.html .

This was never one of my addresses. Click on DEMO on my main page, and
it will take you to all of my freeware.

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA