[amibroker] Re: Main Chart

Hi!
Frankly speaking, from your description I can not say exactly what is
wrong, but I can
speculate that something is wrong with Open/High/Low/Close prices - I mean
some of them
are zero. You should be aware that OHLC should be greater than zero, even if
you don't know
(for example) Open price you should enter its value as equal to closing
price.
Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

Hi Tomasz ,

every now and then I find a Ticker that does not show me the Candle Stick
Graphic.
I find all the information E.G. prices , volume, but within a day I find a
black line (vertical) cutting Main Chart , if I delete the share prices on
the
day
I find the vertical black line, the Candle Stick reappears.
When I manually reinsert the quotations I previously cancelled everything is
OK again.
This is a bug ?

Ciao Saro.

--