[amibroker] Re: Care of DataBase

On 21-Jan-99, Mortillaro Rosario wrote:

> Your information is a help to me Thank you.

You're welcome, Saro!

> If you have a programme in the future I would like to
> receive it.

What I did was take my "names.rexx" script and adapt it to
export different variables. You can use that as a base to
export the last traded date, and go from there, to export any
data allowed. New AmiBroker commands make some operations
much easier to do now.

Before I release my update, though, maybe some of you can help me.

Is there any other useful purpose for this kind of exporter, for
which any of *you* have a need, since the export items are
"fixed" until the program is edited?

- a different kind of database maintenance?
- monthly reports?
- transferance of data?
- ?
The World of AmiBroker Support