[amibroker] Re: EURO Currency

On 13-Jan-99, Achim Wahl wrote:

> Thank you very much. This tool has been very usefull to me. Generally it
> worked fine. Only one problem occured with a stock name, which contained
> one blank space in the name. After renaming the stock, all went fine.

I am not sure yet as to why there would be a problem with a space in the
name. There is one reason I will have to investigate.

Was this the only file name which was named in this way, or was it
the only one of a bunch so named that gave you trouble?

> Only my portfolio in the account manager still was in DM.
> I fixed this by "selling" my stocks first and then "buying" them back with
> euro.

Changing the acc't info is beyond the reach of ARexx, at the moment.
Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention.

Did you account for the commissions?

> >What are German AmiBroker users using for quotes now?

> I get my quotes by TV (will say: Videotext).
> And there is only an average quote every day, no high or low, no volume.

This doesn't sound like a very useful quote.

Thanks for the feedback, Achim.

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA