[amibroker] Re: Euro converter is now available

On 10-Jan-99, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> I am glad that Donald Dalley has solved the EURO problem.

Glad to help, Tomasz!

Mortillaro suggested that a date range is still necessary.
I will try to add this feature soon, maybe today.

Those of you who still have last week's data in Euros can just re-import it
after converting the whole database.

Thanks Saro.

> In this way AmiBroker mailing list proved to be useful contacting users and
> providing the way to share their ideas & solutions.
> In fact much more complex user-specific problems may be solved using
> ARexx and AmiBroker built-in ARexx port.

Ideas? Problems? Solutions? Where? <wink>

Seriously, folks, if you don't write to the list with some of them, the list
can't help you as much as when you do participate. The Euro example
is a good one, but it is (hopefully) a one-time problem.

How many of you have made your own solutions to problems, whatever
they may be? Please discuss them... I, for one, would like to hear about
them. Maybe *your* problems can get resolved this way!

> This is the reason why I am thinking about short course of using
> AmiBroker and ARexx appearing weekly on this list.
> but since I am wrinting 6 different programs at the same time things
> are proceeding slowly
> What are your opinions?

You don't seem to have the time.

Some of us would like to see the update before you get even more bogged down.

Anyway, a new ARexx mail list just started a few days ago:
arexx-subscribe@xxxx
It might substitute for a while. There are Aminet resources, too.

What are the other 5 programs? Would we recognise them?

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker