[amibroker] Re: Euro converter is now available

Hello, Everyone

I am glad that Donald Dalley has solved the EURO problem.
In this way AmiBroker mailing list proved to be useful contacting users and
providing the way to share their ideas & solutions.

In fact much more complex user-specific problems may be solved using
ARexx and AmiBroker built-in ARexx port.
This is the right tool for both one-time operations (like converting to
EURO) and daily data import.

This is the reason why I am thinking about short course of using
AmiBroker and ARexx appearing weekly on this list.
This course will be especially useful for the very beginners enabling them
to start and guiding them through the most
common AmiBroker and ARexx applications. What are your opinions?

Regards,
Tomasz Janeczko

PS. As you have probably noticed AmiBroker 3.0 is delayed. I want to say
sorry for all of you, but since I am wrinting 6 different
programs at the same time things are proceeding slowly. Anyway I will do my
best to bring you AmiBroker 2.9 (beta release
of 3.0) as soon as possible.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker