[amibroker] Re: EURO Currency

Hello, Achim:

On 09-Jan-99, Achim Wahl wrote:

> I am VERY interested in your converter.

Are there not *more* people out there who desperately need this?

> In the moment I am hanging around with my pocket calculator here every day
:(

What? You can't multiply by 1.6617 in your head? ;^)

> It would be very kind of you, to send me your converter :))

It's on its way to you. Enjoy!

> BTW, does anybody have an idea where in the net you can get quotes of the
> Frankfurt (Germany) stock exchange? Well, for free of course ;)

What are German AmiBroker users using for quotes now?

The World of AmiBroker Support
http://webhome.idirect.com/~ddalley
Member: ICOA and Team AMIGA

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/amibroker