Unidentified subject!

Hello all:)

Although I simply "refuse" to discuss the ridiculous circumstances,
(smile), the bottom line is that I need to totally reinstall TS4.  I have
the complete version a/o build 15, and the updates starting at 21, but
cannot find the all important (right?) Build 18.  If someone has
this,  could you send it to me privately?  I am hoping to be up for
tomorrow's opening.  (I do have my .dat file so that is something)

It is asking a lot I know, but what have I got to lose?

Thanks tons in advance...........
Mitch