From: "Jim Johnson" <jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Vince Heiker" <tachyonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Richard Josslin" <taoofdow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:19 AM
Subject: Re[2]: Trading Tutors/Courses/Workshops Etc.

Hello Vince et al,

Good list, Vince.  I would add two courses I've recently purchased
from www.tradingmarkets.com. One by Don Miller (~$600)that uses
multiple moving average, multiple time-frame aproach.  The second is
by Kevin Haggerty (~$395)that covers his variation of the
"traditional" 1-2-3 pattern. Both courses are web and CD based,
contain tutorials and then an interactive trading simulator where on
is fed one bar at a time, choices to do nothing, buy, sell and instant
feedback from the program.  I have found that to be a very good
learning methodology.