From: "VK" <vk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Neal Hughes'" <tradero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <tachyonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 6:14 PM
Subject: AW: FW: Omega-List email format

Neal.

Before you take the summary as it is you should read my summary. It has
some valuable information that all you should know. With out trying to
be respectless, but the information is to vague like:

>7. Ensign Software has some interesting cycle tools that no other
package
>has.  But it seems to be an older package. www.ensignsoftware.com

What does Vince mean, no other software has what?
What does he mean by an older package?
Not that I ma trying to defend "Ensign" or saying he is right or wrong,
but there is NO information. To have an opinion is easy, to reasoning it
and defend it in an argument is what is needed before information should
go out as is.

Do you see what I mean?

Regards.

Volker Knapp