AW: Gap Sample Code

Since from the Eskimo group nobody responded you might wanna try here:

http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=ChartScriptSear
ch.htm

Under *title search* key in "gap" and you will find a dozent systems that
use gaps. You can even test it  on the web site for free on individual
stocks and on a portfolio of stocks.

Hope it is of any help.

Regards.

Volker Knapp