Array Question

Hi all,

Am I correct in assuming that when you run a verified indicator or strategy,
and you get an Array out of bounds type error, that this error can be caused
by an array call anywhere in the code, and not necessarily where you put
Print Debug statements to try to pin it down?

In other words, if your Debug statements show that you stopped executing at
Line 20, is it possible to get an array error caused by an array call at
line 40?

Sure seems that way... any other undocumented Array warnings I should be
aware of?

Best regards,

Gene Pope