Re: Ascii to xpo converter

I would like to thank all for sharing their view
(I am one of potential buyers).

I am NOT as experienced as many of you,
so please, be understanding (same with my English).

Frankly, I was a little disappointed,
that demo converter works only with daily data.
Why? -because GlobalServer can import daily data
without any problem (at least works with MetaStock
format without a problem) and I wanted to buy HC
for intraday data conversion,so I did not give it a try.

After reading feedback from Mark Brown,
I tested it with daily data to get an impression.

It took me around an hour to make a successful conversion.
After setting HC, conversion was simple, BUT
I was able to do it  only after giving up to convert OpenInterest
(for futures). Is this limitation by design or my mistake?

I hope, that Andrew Nazarov will clarify this.

I want to add, that I use MSRT DDE Pro and it works fine for me.
I asked Andrew a few times some questions and received fast answers.

I find your information about different ways of getting data very valuable,
but before committing to a data vendor, I would like to test my strategy
and HC sees the right choice for me (but I do not know what I do not know).

Best regards,
ian.b