Re: Ascii to xpo converter

Hello  Dave,

DD> I've  had many requests to add a feature to our program QCollector
DD> that would support saving data to .xpo/.omz format .

i  will state for the record that qcollector is the absolute best data
sucking machine i have ever seen, owned, operated, of all the products
i  own.  however  the lack of a good built in omz or xpo converter has
left it slightly short of being perfect.

in this respect qloader is a great and very usable product.

i think anyone wanting to buy historycenter should first try the demo.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com