TradeStation User Group

Hello  List

For  those  interested,  there  is  the  "San  Diego  Traders  Group".
We  were  the  San  Diego  Tradestation  User  Group  but  have  since
broadened  our  scope  in  regards  to  trading.    The  SDTG  still  has
an  affinity  with  Omega  as  most  of  the  members  still  use  the
various  Omega  Research  products.

For  those  interested  I  would  encourage  you  to  attend.

Below  are  the  particulars.

Thanks,

John  Yevtich

San Diego Traders Group Meetings
Schedule: First Saturday of each month, from 9:00 AM to Noon.
Address: 11220 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
Tierrasanta Community
San Diego, CA 92124
Directions:
Take Route 15 to Clairemont Mesa Blvd. (about 2 miles north of Route 8,
between Balboa Ave. and Route 52). Go east on Clairemont Mesa Blvd., past
four traffic lights. (The fourth light is in front of a school). Go about 1
one long block farther (there is a split rail wooden fence on your left).
Take the next left turn into the Tierrasanta Community Center (at the end of
the fence). Follow the road around to the left to the Tierrasanta Recreation
Center (the large brick building). Our meeting is in the first room on the
left.
We look forward to seeing you.