Re: Multiple Monitors ? You want Multiple Monitors ?

They look nice. But I've checked them out in person.
These as well as those manufactured by MassMultiples.

Both of these products are WAY over priced for the
quality level of the LCDs that they are selling.

My recommendation to all that are interested in
purchasing a setup like these. Goto a shoppe where
you can see them up close. And then compare the specs
to EIZO or NANAO or SamSungs Trading Flat Panel
models.

Chances are you'll be better off buying them and
buying the multiple-swing arm adapter separately.

-m

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2056424569

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2056429906

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2056431284