RE: omega-digest Digest V102 #325

Correct.
The DDL is limited to the use of raw data, OHLC, upticks downticks, volume OI,
date and time, backward and forward, no limitation in lookback period.
But you cannot retrieve arrays and values with it ( they are overwritten by the
maxbarsback sliding window)
Works with data1 to data N too.

For sale at evil price here.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm