Two-Pass Indicators

Hi all,

I believe someone recently asked about knowing the results of the last bars
on a chart before beginning the main analysis for an indicator. My question
is related:

Is it possible to make two complete runs through all bars on a chart,
meaning, Part A evaluates all bars, while Part B stays idle, waiting for the
information to be passed from A to B. Only then does Part B execute on all
the bars again.

Can this be done without some humongous Array being used to store every
bar's price info?

I've thought of possibly using two identical Data1/Data2 chart plots, but
still cannot quite understand how to make one indicator "wait" for the other
to finish.

Best regards,

Gene Pope