Sorry to offend but I need to ask

Hi List,

Is anyone else on the list receiving trash emails (porn) from over seas. My
latest was from a "farmhwfk.......". I won't dignify it with mentioning the
topic.

I'm trying to determine if they got my address from the Omega List or not.

Is there any place to report this type of thing. I block the sender but they
then seem to come from another source. Any help it keeping this stuff off my
computer would be GREATLY appreciated.

Hope I haven't offended anyone by bringing this junk to the lists attention.

TIA,

Phil