Re: addendum to position available - location: Los Angeles, CA

Brice:

Unfortunately 40K would not even pay the rent in Los Angeles area --- guys who know databases and SQL can get jobs as programmers in Calif. for $80K to $100K and more -- I know because my wife is a programmer and interviewed in Calif quite a bit. She finally took $55K in Texas because $80 in California with cost of living there leaves nothing at the end of the year.

The guy you are looking for has to already really admire the big name traders at tradingmarkets, and want to work around them in hopes some of their magic would wear off on him.

Davis