Re[2]: Vix Findings

Hello Ian,

its been a few years since I worked with Connors systems; I did
purchase them in addition to the StreetSmarts book.  Dave Landry of
tradingmarkets.com did most of the coding.  I recall most/all of the
VIX reversal systems used a 7 day stop, some yielding a very high win
% and all having some whopper drawdowns.  I have a suspicion he trades
mainly options with them and touches on this in the book.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx