Re: Off Topic : Email services

>AOL has pissed me off for the last time.  I would like to use a
>web-based service like Yahoo, but (AFAIK) the mail stays on their
>servers, and has a storage limitation.

If you're willing to pay $30/year I recomment the spamcop service.
Web-based email, you can download it to your computer using your own
mail client of choice if you want, plus good spam filtering.
Much better value than Yahoo's paid service, in my opinion.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com