RE: off topic win 2k

In a message dated 9/17/2002 7:21:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
omega-digest-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:12:21 +1000
>  From: "Zoran Gayer" <elliottwave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  To: "'Chris Cheatham'" <nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>          "'Omega List'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>  Subject: RE: off topic win 2k
>
>  That has happened to my system on both computers
>
>  Zoran

I have noticed the same in the last week.  The CPU utilization goes to 100%
and stays there.  Yesterday I had to restart several times. Today it is
behaving well.

The problem does seem to be related to load -  I have been running both TS4
and 6
at the same time, but it was OK for several weeks.  If I close programs and
then
reopen TS6 only it is OK.  Sometimes it seems related to the browser,  but I
can't
be sure.    If I close all browsers it is better.

I have 1G of RAM, and lots is always free, so I don't think that's the
problem.
 Maybe a virus from the 'net ?

donc