RE: On the first bar, how to access the last bar?

A bit off-topic, but ... there've been times using TS4 where I've wanted to run
studies where either I was interested in projecting the data into the future,
or looking at the next bar or next few bars, when executing simulated trades
(to see what the behavior would be like in certain worst case scenarios, for
example).  Something I thought about doing was have one study write out a text
(ie, delimited) file that is then loaded in the next study, and to some how
ensure the read-in of the generated data after the study that writes it. I
thought perhaps TS4's chart scanning capability might offer the proper
sequencing, either that or I'd need to know the order that TS4 opens up the
charts.