Metastock directory limit / SuperCharts 4.0

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Metastock directory limit / SuperCharts 4.0
  • From: Michael Kopera <mikopera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:39:22 -0700

While Metastock directories don't have a 255 stock limit, my version of
SuperCharts (4.0 build 9, version 4.05.00-6/23/99) still does. Is there
a later release that increases that limit?

If I could consolidate directories, I wouldn't have to import 4
directories into 1 omega format directory every day to work with the
custom data list I've created for pre-screening.

--

Mike Kopera

The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later
you're hungry again.