low tick counts in year 2000 for ES?

Hello Everyone,

I was using tick charts lately and I was going to do a
little backtesting in the year of 2000 for the emini
sp. The data that I am testing on came, I downloaded
from medianline.com. When I hit on "load data on
my global server/ edit data, it is showing relatively
low tick counts for most of the days back in year
2000. I am not sure that it is just bad data or just
low volume back in year 2000 for ES. If you don't mind
me asking, can someone ,with a different source of
data, tell how many ticks are in a random day in the
year 2000. For example, For the symbol ES H0 on the
date of 1/19/00 I am only showing a total of 19,205
ticks. This seems very low,  especially when I just
checked a recent day on the current contract and the
total ticks was like 80,000!
Thanks in advance :-)

Todd