CME Time-&-Sales Data

I just visited the CME's FTP site for T&S data for the first time since
mid-July and noticed that the amount of historical data available there has
been  DRASTICALLY  reduced - they used to keep over a year of data - today
the earliest available was 8/26/2002.  Does anyone know if this is a new
policy, established perhaps since they've become a for-profit enterprise?
Additionally, data were not available for 9/3 or 9/4.

Also, I created a 1-tick chart of SPU02 data in TS6 and discovered that data
were loaded only for 8/14 thru 8/16 and 9/5 thru 9/12.  Huh??????

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Carroll Slemaker