Commanding Heights on PBS

There was recently a series on PBS called Commanding Heights.  It was based
on the book of the same name by Daniel Yergin I believe.  It covers
macro-economics over the 20th century and why capitalism works in some
places and not in others.  I missed it when it was on PBS, but I just
finished watching it over the internet for the past week and I thought it
was a very interesting series.  You can find it at
www.pbs.org/commandingheights  Look around for "Chapter Menu".  It's kind of
annoying because the whole thing (3 hours I think) is broken up into 3-8
minute segments and you have to start each one separately, but I found it
worhtwhile.  Goes well with Corona Extra and DSL.  Your mileage may vary.
Offer void in some states.  Some assembly required.  Not suitable for
children under 3 years of age.

Kent