system: how to avoid reenter after exit

Hello,

I´m new to Easy Language and I run in the following problem: When my system
exits a trade, it reenters the trade immediately in the same direction. But
I will reenter only when the system give me a signal in the opposite
direction.

E. G. when I write a system like:

----------------------------
Var: val(0);

Input : Price(close) , Length(X) ;

val = Indicator (Price, Length);

if val > val[1] then buy market ;

if  val < val[1] then sell market;

When I added a stop los or a profit target exit via the Strategy Builder,
the system reenters in the same direction. I guess I should use the reserved
word <marketposition>. I try it without success.

The system should behave like this: after an exit it should wait still a
opposite signal ist generated - if stopped out, wait still a opposite signal
is generated and so on.

Any help is appreciated

Uli