TS6 trading interface question

Hi.

I want to autotrade a large number of stocks for which I generate limit and
stop levels outside of TS.  Is there a convenient way to get these stop and
limit orders into TS6, so as to take advantage of autoexecution?  One
straightforward approach would be to fill a global array variable with
tickers and limit/stop prices and match symbolname against the array from
within a chart.  I've looked at online documentation of Hashnums which looks
appropriate but might be overkill.  Does anyone have a simpler or cheaper
approach?  Thanks in advance for any help...  -Alex