Re: Importing ASCI tick data

What do you mean by "it doesn't work"?

I had a similar problem this summer.

I'd created a test data set (a sine wave) which I wanted to import,
chart and then apply my own implementation of MESA to it for testing.

It appeared to have imported ok as 1 day data (to a symbol I created
'Sin_10_60'). I could load the data in GlobalServer's edit window and
see it.

However, when I attempted to chart it, the chart window displayed 'no
data available for the selected date range.'  (TS once again
exceeds my expectations in helpful error messages. :-( )

The problem was that the symbol I created was 'Sin_10_60'.  Notice
that it contained lower-case chars.  Changing to 'SIN_10_60' *fixed*
the charting problem.

Not sure if this is similar to your problem but I hope it helps.

Cheers,
Brendan