Re: MMStop question

Thanks to everyone who replied,
Sorry I didn't mention what version I was using
The suggestions to use noplot don't work on TS4, noplot must only work
with later versions.
Since I have posted the code I may as well also post the suggestions
that will allow both plots to use only one plot statement.

Give both plots the same label
if I_marketposition = 1 then plot1(LngMMS, "MMStop");
if I_marketposition = -1 then plot1("ShtMMS, "MMStop");

Adding a variable
Vars: plotvalue;
if I_marketposition =1 then plotvalue=LngMMS;
if I_marketposition =-1 then plotvalue=ShtMMS;
if I_marketposition <>0 then plot1(plotvalue,"MMStop");

thanks again
foolsgold