RE: Problem - RT daily bar chart shows only C on LAST bar instead of OHLC

No solution so far :(.

>I am using Global Server, RT data in TS 2000i (v.822) and when
>I use DAILY OHLC bar compression chart DURING a session,
>I can see only "Close" on the LAST bar - other bars are OK.

Could somebody verify if the above problem is mine only?

Simply, during a session, when new data arrives,
change any INTRADAY OHLC chart (eg.15 min) into DAILY,
wait a moment for a new quote to arrive.

Does this new quote cause the last bar(on daily chart)
to loose OHL - leaving C only?

Thank you for any help?

ian