Forex data feed not exactly compare to online broker.

I am looking for Forex data feed and came across one that offer USD40
per month from TradexGlobal. I had downloaded and try their free trial
and verify the chart generated from TS2000i and that from FXCM (Source
from S&P comstock)but found out that on general both look similar (like up
trend / down trend) but in detail they look diff. (by looking into
Candlestick bars).

This doesn't sound right to me and wondering anyone of you who are
trading spot forex can tell me whether can I use such data feed for
trading. How about the data feed you currently using? Are they differ
much from your broker?

I am a bit lost, as far as I know interbank spot forex rate does not
have central control of pricing like CME. Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 AceTrader                          mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx