EL Question

Is there a function in EL to get a security's price data directly without
using the dataN syntax?  I am asking because:
1) I want to use this in an indicator for RadarScreen (and I am not sure if
I can use "data2, data3,...dataN" for N=50(max) for a RadarScreen indicator
as one can for a TS chart indicator).
2) I am hoping that if a EL function is there to get the price data
directly, then it may not be limited to fetching a max of 50 price data per
indicator.
As always will appreciate any help.
Romi

ps, FYI, there is something similar in MetaStock and the syntax is:

security("SYMBOL",data array)..........example - security("CSCO",Volume)

or if CSCO data is not in the same directory as the base/primary symbol's
data, then:
security("c:\...path\CSCO",Volume)