Re: MSN DSL Sharing...

It should work fine. I have a similar set-up.

You need to set up the Linksys router to "spoof" the MAC address of
the computer they have registered.

The exact set-up will depend upon whether they give you a fixed or
dynamic IP address.

Contact me privately and tell me the set-up information they gave you
and I can probably suggest a configuration.

Bob Fulks