nifty little program

A year ago I mentioned to one of my programmers an idea I had about an
automated browser that would have the ability to strip current and
historical data off of a public web site such as Yahoo, Brite Futures, and
Futures Source. Then once the data is obtained to format the data so it
could easily utilized by Trade Station or MetaStock (stores data in: ascii
or MetaStock format). After returning from my vacation the other day he
demonstrated it for me, I thought it was a nifty way to get EOD stock,
index, or futures data for free. If you are interested check out his site at:

http://datasharks.biz/Downloader_Info.php

You can download a free demo to see if you like it.

Regards,

John

p.s., for everyone that wanted a copy of Amos Hostetter charts and notes, I
will be sending them out later today.