TS2000i help

My tradestation has been crashing using windows xp.  I get this thing that I
need to do something with the system registry.  I have sent a similar
message in the past and reinstalled the software.  But it never seems to
work.  It would work at the moment I reinstall the software but if I close
my computer and open the software the next day the problem comes out again.
Would anybody know the solution to this problem?  Thank you.