Re: getting ES and NQ in GlobalServer?

1.  Click on the ES contract; its entire row should highlight.
2.  Right click on the row.
3.  Select Edit.
4.  Select the ES symbol.
5.  Select Sessions.
6.  Check to see that 10 rows are showing, ie, night & day sessions, 5
days/week.
7.  Select History to Save.
8.  Check to see that Trade Record = 1 Tick.
9.  Click OK.
10.  Make sure Real-Time Status shows "Connected".

My $0.02 worth.