Re: Ergodic Candlestick Oscillator

Hello James,

here is function and indicator.  possibly Blau's code is calling an
already existing TS function called CSI (Commodity Selection Index). I
have renamed Blau's function ErgCSI.

{RENAMED FROM BLAU'S CSI SINCE CSI IS ALREADY USED AS A NAME BY OMEGA RESEARCH.  BE SURE ALL INDICATORS, SYSTEMS, OTHER FUNCTIONS ETC THAT REFERENCE CSI ARE CHANGED TO CSII.}

{CSII = CandleStick Indicator.
Triple exponential moving averages are used: r, s, u.  For most applications, double smoothing with u = 1 will be sufficient.

Format: CSII(r, s, u)   }

Inputs: r(numericsimple),s(numericsimple),u(numericsimple);

value1=100*TXaverage(close-open,r,s,u);

value2=TXaverage(high-low,r,s,u);

if value2<>0 then

ErgCSI=value1/value2

else

ErgCsi=0;

{INDICATOR}

{w. Blau's Candlestick Indicator}

Inputs: r(32), Zeroline(0);

Value1 = ErgCSI(r, 5, 1);

Value2 =        XAverage(CSI(r, 5, 1), 5);

Plot1(Value1, "ErgCSI");

Plot2(Value2, "SigLin");

Plot3(ZeroLine, "Zero");

Best regards,